Visa & Documents
Students from countries outside the European Union must have a valid visa for the entire duration of the MBA program.
The visa is issued by the Italian Embassy/Consulate in that particular country. We warmly suggest requesting a multiple-entry Schengen visa, in order to be allowed to travel to other Schengen countries.
MIB School of Management offers tailored assistance to complete all the procedures.
PLEASE NOTE! Some foreign Citizens may not be permitted to leave Italy and re-enter the country until the permit of stay is issued. Check with the Italian Embassy/Consulate in your country.
To receive documents on time, we suggest you make the request
at least two months before: it takes one-month from the time
the Embassy receives all documentation for the issuing of the
The School will support the candidate in the visa process and
will send the necessary references to the Italian
Embassy/Consulate of that particular country.
The documents necessary to obtain a visa vary depending on the country of origin of the candidate.
They usually include:
- Valid passport (must be valid for at least three months after the end of the course)
- Passport photos;
- Copy of the admission letter from the School;
- Copy of rental contract or declaration of accommodation for the duration of the course (provided by the School);
- Proof of economic ability to cover the costs of participation and living expenses for the entire duration of the course, e.g. copy of bank statement or financial the guarantee from a company sponsor;
- Copy of health insurance documentation valid for the
period of the course.
Health insurance & documentation for foreign students in Italy. >> Learn more