100% Scholarship "Diego Garcia Sastre"
THE MASTER COURSE
The Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management (Italy) is one of just a handful in Europe for the training of consultancy, insurance, finance and risk management professionals.
- Starting date: Trieste (Italy), October 3, 2018
- Structure: full-time 12 months: 7 months of class + 3/5 months of company internship
- Language: in English | average of 10 countries in the classroom every year
- Topics: Insurance, Consultancy, Risk Management, Finance
- Placement: 90% within 6 months
Verify your profile
To get a feedback on your CV and know whether your profile is eligible for the Generali - Sastre Scholarship or other grants, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your CV as an attachment.
Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. offers a 100% Scholarship dedicated to the memory of Diego Garcia Sastre to be awarded to a citizen of the European Union.
The Scholarship covers the whole tuition fee (€
- Citizens of member countries of the European Union;
- Academic degree in Economics or in quantitative subject (e.g.: Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Actuarial and Statistical Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering);
- Good working knowledge of English and of an another foreign language in addition to their mother tongue;
- Less than 28 years old as of 31st December 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the MIRM online Application Form and insert
"Sastre Scholarship" in the Scholarship list field.
- Upload the requested CV and Motivational Letter,
highlighting also your strengths and achievements related to the
- Submit the Application form (submitting the Application Form is a non-binding action).
Deadline to apply: 1st August 2018