100% Scholarship and Board & Lodging covered
Reserved for CEE Graduates
THE MASTER COURSE
The Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management (Italy) is one of just a handful in Europe for the training of consultancy, insurance, finance and risk management professionals.
- Starting date: Trieste (Italy), October 3, 2018
- Structure: 12 months full-time | 7 months of class activities + from 3 to 5 months of company internship
- Language: English | Average of 10 countries in the classroom every year
- Topics: Insurance, Consultancy, Risk Management, Finance
- Placement: 91% within 6 months by the Graduation
THE SPONSOR COMPANY
ALLIANZ - One of the leading integrated financial services providers worldwide: 148.000 employees worldwide - 70 countries - 83 mln. of clients - more on www.allianz.com
THE SCHOLARSHIP COMPETITION
Allianz Italia offers a 100% Scholarship (named in honor of Ugo Irneri) to be awarded to a recent graduate coming from EU Central Eastern European Countries.
The Beneficiary, after completing the MIRM
classroom training, will attend a curricular
internship at one of the Allianz headquarters
Amount of the award
The scholarship covers the whole tuition fees (€
22.000) and the board and lodging expenses (€500 for
- Academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in
economics or in a technical subject;
- Good working knowledge of English;
- Citizenship: Eastern Europe countries which have recently joined the European Community: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
How to apply
- Complete the MIRM online Application Form and type
"Yes" in the field "Would you like to apply for a
Scholarship" and insert "Irneri Scholarships" in the
Scholarship list field.
- Upload the requested CV and Motivational Letter,
highlighting also your strengths and achievements related to the
- Submit the Application form*
Deadline to apply
APPLICATION PERIOD IS CLOSED
*Submitting the Application Form is a non-binding
Candidates receive a prompt feedback and, if eligible, can start the Admissions Process.
If admitted, they are not required to enroll; their formal obligation starts once the admission offer is accepted and duly signed.