The city of Science and Higher Education
Thousands of students and researchers choose Trieste
every year to attend some of the most important research Centres
and Institutes in Europe. Trieste is a fascinating city of
culture, a hub of relationships and a crossroad for the exchange of
It is a perfect city for students, with its wealth of services and education opportunities, place to meet new people and enjoy yourself.
Thanks to its unique geographical position and the
international nature of its Institutes and Scientific
Centres, Trieste boasts a large number of students from many
different countries, pursuing very different careers (from physics
to management, to biomedicine to engineering...).
The extraordinary beauty of this city, set between the sea and the Karst plateau, and its rich cultural diversity give Trieste one of the highest qualities of life of all Italian cities.
- MIB School of Management
- Area Science Park
- The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
- National Institute of Oceanography and Experimental Geophysics
- National Nuclear Physics Institute
- Sincrotrone Trieste
- SISSA - International School for Advanced Studies
- University of Trieste
- Centre of Molecular Biomedicine
- International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
- Astronomical Observatory of Trieste
Pictures by: Area Science Park, Sissa, ICTP, CMB, Astronomical Observatory.