MIB Trieste School of Management strives to build long term and mutually beneficial relationships with partner companies.
Partnership allows companies to:
- Contribute to development and innovation of programmes through classroom presentations, testimonials, organisation of company visits, and contributing to the creation of new courses or modules
- Commission the students or specialists/teachers with research or consultancy projects.
- Be involved in the candidate selection phase, before
they are admitted to the course, outlining requirements
for participants (background, education, age, experience,
- Promoting the most talented candidates with
scholarships, selecting candidates according to company
- Offering students internships to assess requirements and
- Recruit the best possible profiles to match company
requirements, with first choice of the most talented
- To request made to measure training at advantageous
- To participate in Masters or MBA programmes at corporate rates.
- To promote their brand on school information material and during important events hosted at the School.