MIB Open Courses
MIB Trieste School of Management opens to the business community a series of short courses in English language, at its headquarters in Trieste.
There is a limited number of available places, the following two criteria will be used:
- Priority to MIB Students
- First come, first served
All prices below are not including VAT.
For the current academic year, MIB Trieste School of Management offers your participation in elective courses at a special fee (€100 plus VAT per training day, instead of € 400 plus VAT), to all graduates who joined the MIB Alumni Association.
If you are a graduate of the School and not yet part of the no-profit Alumni Association, please click the green button on the right and send your request.
| 22 March (only for MBA candidates) -
19-20 April, 2017
Two Training days + Final Tutoring
| € 1.000 +
Lecturer: Laura Peressin, MIB School of Management,
Trieste - Italy
This course is designed to provide an introduction to risk management. At the end of this course all students will have a foundation in the main logical approaches and tools used in different kind of business in order to control and manage risk.
Emphasis is given on an
integrated approach to risk at corporate level.
The intended learning
outcomes are the following:
- Understanding how the main kind of derivatives work
- Using derivatives for hedging risks
- Identifying the main risks in a company
- Understanding how risk management may help a company’s value creation
- Understanding the relation among risk, capital and performance in financial services
- Valuing the impact of risk on the performance of companies and their business units
- Understanding the use of RAPM for taking decisions
Please, fill in the brief form to apply to the Risk Management open course.
A variety of simulations and exercises will be used to allow participants to move quickly from theory to controlled practice and align themselves with the needs of the specific context.