MIB Open Courses
MIB Trieste School of Management opens to the business community a series of short courses in English language, at its headquarters in Trieste.
There is a limited number of available places, the following two criteria will be used:
- Priority to MIB Students
- First come, first served
All prices below are not including VAT.
For the current academic year, MIB Trieste School of Management offers your participation in elective courses at a special fee (€100 plus VAT per training day, instead of € 400 plus VAT), to all graduates who joined the MIB Alumni Association.
If you are a graduate of the School and not yet part of the no-profit Alumni Association, please click the green button on the right and send your request.
| Date to be
Three Training days | €
The course is designed to introduce participants to what a Lean Enterprise really is. It includes the following arguments:
- The Lean Enterprise vision
- Build-to-order: e-business solutions for Lean
- How to change into a Lean Enterprise
- The Six Lean Production toolsets:
- Cleanliness, Orderliness and Safety
- Flow (Single piece-flow, Kanban, SMED and TPM)
- Six Sigma Quality
- The visual enterprise
- The continuous Pursuit of Perfection as a process
- The LE assessment tool
- Some examples of concrete applications in distribution centres and manufacturing companies
Please, fill in the brief form to apply to the Lean Transformation open course.
A variety of simulations and exercises will be used to allow participants to move quickly from theory to controlled practice and align themselves with the needs of the specific context.