The Master in Insurance & Risk Management rises to #6 place in the World Ranking of Eduniversal, in the Insurance, Risk & Actuarial Sciences category.
The ranking is drawn up considering:
- the level of the first salary after the Master,
- the opinion of the international Recruiters,
- the level of satisfaction of the participants,
- the internationality of the Master, based on the% of international students and the quality of internships/experiences abroad that it offers
- the level of professional experience of the participants
Read more > Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking