MIB Trieste School of Management offers a wide portfolio of
Merit Scholarships in the form of partial exemption from
Every year MIB awards up to 20 Scholarships to MBA applicants with relevant profiles.
Each Scholarship covers up to 50% of MBA tuition fee.
How to apply
Scholarship request should be completed and submitted within the
MBA Application Form.
- Submit the MBA Application Form, listing the Scholarships you are applying for (max. 3 Scholarships) in the Scholarship field.
- Upload the requested CV and Motivational Letter,
highlighting also your strengths and achievements related to the
Choice of the Scholarships and motivations
Applicants may apply to maximum 3 Scholarships
simultaneously, however only 1 Scholarship can be awarded
MIB Scholarships cannot be combined among themselves.
In the MBA Application Form candidates may list up to 3
Scholarships, enlightening the motivations of the choice in
the Motivational Letter.
Candidates may use at least 500 words to enlighten the aspects of their personal, academic and professional profile that may differentiate them from other applicants.
We invite applicants to focus on what make them very unique candidates.
Applicants are invited to choose the scholarships which actually
relate to their strengths and to carefully consider their
Scholarships will be awarded considering also the quality of the scholarship motivational essays.
The Scholarships are awarded on the basis of the professional and academic achievements and according to specific criteria determined by the corporate sponsors and partners.
By judging the candidates, the Admission Committee will
- the academic and professional achievements;
- the merit distinctions received;
- the results of the selection process (interview, test, etc.);
- the personal skills and the leadership potential demonstrated throughout the admissions process;
- the quality of the scholarship motivational essays.
Scholarships may be granted only to applicants who cover as an individual (and not as company) the fees.
MIB reserves the right not to award a Scholarship if the
criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the Admission
All the Scholarships are subject to change without notice.
For any question, please contact the MBA Admissions
T +39 040 9188 166