A number of MBA Scholarships are awarded by MIB and
partner companies in the form of partial exemption from tuition
The scholarships are granted on the basis of personal merit and according to specific criteria determined by the companies offering the scholarships.
Admission to the masters is independent from any awarding of scholarships.
- Do you want to check if your profile is fully eligible for a Scholarship? Contact the Admission Officer to receive a first feedback about your eligibility.
- If you fulfill the requirements to apply for more Scholarships, contact the Admission Officer by email and send your CV: she will suggest the Scholarship most suitable for you.
- Scholarships are NOT combinable with one another.
How to apply for scholarships
EU Citizens: 31 August 2015
Extra EU Citizens: 31 July 2015 (due to VISA and documents proceeding)
- Fill in and submit the MBA application form to take part in the admission process for the MBA.
- Complete the Scholarship Motivations Essay, included in the MBA application form.
- Submit all the documentation required in the application form to the Admission Officer.
Please send your request for scholarship together with your application form.
>> MBA Scholarships Program: Terms & Conditions
Scholarships will be awarded during the admissions process and not after the starting date of the MBA.
Notification of the awarding of scholarships will be given at the same time as the application results.
Complete the online MBA application form to start the Admission
Process and to apply for your Scholarship.
2015 Scholarships - online soon
Leading companies have confirmed the financial support to
high-potential MBA candidates.