EMBA - Executive MBA
The Executive MBA by MIB School of Management in Italy differs for a concrete approach, flexibility, internationality, career support, customization of content: these are the elements that make it special this MBA.
The Executive MBA (EMBA) is mainly taught in Italian.
The Executive MBA is aimed at Managers, Middle Managers, Entrepreneurs, Professionals, engaging and rewarding experience to:
- Gain a high responsibility, inspiring professional career
- Reposition themselves in the job market
- Run their companies more efficiently
- Widen their personal and professional network
- Structure: part-time, only 1 weekend Fri-Sat per month (19 weekends).
- Customization: quite 20% of the program is devoted to activities chosen by participants.
Module on Social Media
Business Tours to China, Russia and Silicon Valley.
Today managers are expected to be creative and innovative
thinkers and to provide new inspirations within their
Our EMBA Graduates are ready to take on this challenge.
One of the most distinctive features of the Executive MBA is the central role of the Leadership Development Track.
Each participant receives individual support through:
- Coaching/counseling: individual meetings to set individual motivations and goals
- Training days to develop soft skills
- Organization of meetings between candidates and MIB companies network
- International exchanges and facultative periods of study abroad.
- Faculty with Italian and foreign teachers and lecturers.
- International business tours (Electives).
- Multicultural environment -
students and teachers from 65 countries at MIB.
Executive MBA - EMBA
|Start date||23 November 2015|
|Subscription deadline||13 November 2015|
|Where||Trieste and Pordenone (Italy)|
|Language||Italian - English|
|Structure||500 hours in 23 months, subdivided into: 20 weekends (Friday-Saturday) and 3 weeks on-campus in Trieste.|
|Attendees||Average 37 Years old | Average 9 years job experience|
|Accreditations||AMBA - Association of MBAs (World) | ASFOR (Italy)|
|Requirements||University Degree (Laurea) – Professional experience – English – motivation|
|Credits||60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System)|
|Cost||€ 25.000,00 (VAT included for private participants, not included for enterprises)|