Requirements and Application
Origini Italy is available to a limited number of candidates (20 participants) and the applicants are selected according to a strict evaluation process.
The ideal candidate is a young university graduate with some working experience or a high school graduate with significant professional experience, interested in gaining advanced managerial training to start their own enterprise or consolidate their professional profile.
The participants will also need a strong motivation to reconnecting to their land of origin and to use the skills they have acquired to establish entrepreneurial connections and economic and professional collaborations with the companies in Italy.
- Age between 25 and 35 at March 31, 2017 (born between April 1, 1981 and March 31, 1992)
- Academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in any subject.
- Work experience, preferably in the field of entrepreneurship, management, business administration, marketing, sales, import-export, trade, engineering and similar fields.
- Good working knowledge of English.
- Preference is given to citizens of extra European countries.
- Not mandatory, but preferred, basic knowledge of Italian.
The selections will take place in the countries of residence of the participants (the dates and all other details will be communicated at a later date) or via skype interview.
The tests are:
- Motivational interview
- Oral aptitude test
- Language skill assessment