Origini Italia Program in Export Management & Entrepreneurial Development
The application period for Origini Italia 18 is open.
The program will last from 5 November 2018 to 6 April 2019.
The Origini Italia programme for Export Management &
Entrepreneurial Development, is organized by MIB Trieste School
of Management, In cooperation with ICE - Italian Trade
Agency, with the local Administration of Friuli Venezia
Giulia Region and with other Italian regional
The Program is now in its 18th year, and is aimed at the descendants of emigrants from Italy around the world.
- Foster collaboration between local companies and Italian emigrants all over the world
- Strengthen the cultural and professional ties between the descendants of emigrants and their land of origin
- Help participants develop new managerial and international business skills through classroom learning, seminars, workshops and in-company experiences
- The participants will have the chance to rediscover the culture, history and language of their forefathers and strengthen their own identity, while exploring new entrepreneurial and managerial experiences in collaboration with important local companies
- The course lasts 5 months and is taught in
Tuition fees - free of charge
Thanks to the financial support of partner bodies and institutions, participation in the programme is completely free of tuition charges.
- Return trip fare between the country of residence and Trieste, Italy.
- Board (lunch during training and job days) and accommodation
for the duration of the course. Accommodation will be provided also
during the Winter Holidays.
The application period is now open. It lasts from 15 JANUARY to 31 MAY 2018.
The program will start on 5 Novembver 2018.