The Origin program, is now in its 16th year, and is
aimed at the descendants of emigrants from Italy around the
In cooperation with ICE-Italian Trade Agency, with the local administration of Friuli Venezia-Giulia Region and with other Italian regional organizations, MIB School of Management organizes and promotes the Origini Italy programme for Export Management & Entrepreneurial Development.
Its aim is to:
- Foster collaboration between local companies and Italian emigrants all over the world
- Strengthen the cultural and professional ties between the descendants of emigrants and their land of origin
- Help participants develop new managerial and international business skills through classroom learning, seminars, workshops and in-company experiences
- The participants will have the chance to rediscover the culture, history and language of their forefathers and strengthen their own identity, while exploring new entrepreneurial and managerial experiences in collaboration with important local companies
- The course lasts 4 months (22 August 2016 – 17
December 2016) and is taught in English.
Thanks to the financial support of partner bodies and institutions, participation in the programme is completely free of tuition charges.
> Return trip fare between the country of residence and Trieste, Italy.
> Board (lunch during training and job days) and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Origini Italy Course
|Start date||22 August 2016|
|Subscription deadline||31 March 2016|
|Where||Trieste | Rome - Italy|
|Duration||4 months Full-time|
|Attendees||Descendent of an emigrant from Italy, resident around the world|
|Requirements||Descent from a family that emigrated from Italy; residency outside Europe; age 25-35 years (until March 31, 2016); proficiency in English (minimum B2 level); university degree; professional experience; personal motivation.|
|Cost||Participation is free, travel and accomodation included|