Origini Italia Program
The application period for Origini Italia XVII is open >> Apply online
The Origini Italia programme for Export Management & Entrepreneurial Development., is organized by MIB Trieste School of Management, In cooperation with ICE - Italian Trade Agency, with the local administration of Friuli Venezia Giulia Region and with other Italian regional organizations.
The Program is now in its 17th year, and is aimed at the descendants of emigrants from Italy around the world.
- Foster collaboration between local companies and Italian emigrants all over the world
- Strengthen the cultural and professional ties between the descendants of emigrants and their land of origin
- Help participants develop new managerial and international business skills through classroom learning, seminars, workshops and in-company experiences
- The participants will have the chance to rediscover the culture, history and language of their forefathers and strengthen their own identity, while exploring new entrepreneurial and managerial experiences in collaboration with important local companies
- The course lasts 4 months (21 August 2017 – 17 December 2016) and is taught in English.
Thanks to the financial support of partner bodies and institutions, participation in the programme is completely free of tuition charges.
- Return trip fare between the country of residence and Trieste, Italy.
- Board (lunch during training and job days) and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Application period for the 17 edition will open in
Program Competition and online application forms will be published on January 16, 2017.
Deadline for applications is March 31, 2017 (11:59 p.m. Cest time - Italy).
Enrollments after deadline won’t be considered.