The Origin Course, is now in its 14th year, and is aimed
at the descendants of emigrants from Friuli
In collaboration with the local administration of Friuli Venezia-Giulia and financial institutions and leading companies from north-eastern Italy, MIB School of Management, organizes and promotes the Origini Course for Entrepreneurial Development.
Its aim is to :
- Foster collaboration between local companies and emigrants from Friuli Venezia-Giulia all over the world
- Strengthen the cultural and professional ties between the descendants of emigrants and their land of origin
- Help participants develop new managerial and international business skills through classroom learning, seminars, workshops and in-company experiences
- The participants will have the chance to rediscover the culture, history and language of their forefathers and strengthen their own identity, while exploring new entrepreneurial and managerial experiences in collaboration with important local companies
- The course lasts 4 months (14 July 2014 – 15 November
2014) and is taught in English
Thanks to the financial support of partner bodies and institutions, participationin the programme is completely free of tuition charges.
> Return trip fare between the country of residence and Trieste, Italy.
> Board and accommodation for the duration of the course.
|Start date||14 July 2014|
|Subscription deadline||15 April 2014|
|Duration||4 months Full-time|
|Attendees||Descendent of an emigrant from the Region of Friuli Venezia Giulia, resident outside of Italy|
|Requirements||University Degree and/or significant job experience|
|Cost||Participation is free, travel and accomodation included|