Master in Insurance & Risk Management - MIRM
The Master in Insurance & Risk Management - MIRM by MIB School of Management (Italy) has been developed with the direct support of leading institutions in Insurance, Finance and Consulting (Allianz, Generali, KPMG, Ernst&Young, Mazars, PWC among others).
MIRM: transform your career prospects in just one year! Some of the most important insurance groups train, select and support participants.
Master in Insurance and Risk Management is one of just a
handful in Europe, for the training of insurance,
finance andrisk management professionals.
It is a certified and recognised path for those seeking to develop a career in insurance, finance and consultancy at a national and international level.
The specialized skills acquired during the course are
much sought after on the job market.
Our Master’s in Insurance and Risk Management is the link which brings together major institutions and the most talented candidates, who are awarded significant scholarships.
UE Citizens: deadline to apply for Master and for
Scholarships: 11 December 2015.
Extra UE Citizens: 30 November 2015.
Sponsor 2014 - 2015
- offer financial support to the Masters in Insurance and Risk Management
- contribute to the selection of candidates
- provide the outlining of course contents
- offer opportunities for internships & placement
- give financial assistance to the best candidates through the awarding of scholarships