100% Scholarship - Board & Lodging covered
for CEE Graduates
Allianz Italia offers a 100% Scholarship to be awarded to a recent graduate coming from EU Central Eastern European Countries.
THE MASTER COURSE
The Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management (Italy) is one of just a handful in Europe for the training of consultancy, insurance, finance and risk management professionals.
- Starting date: Trieste (Italy), October 3, 2018
- Structure: 12 months full-time | 7 months of class activities + from 3 to 5 months of company internship
- Language: English | Average of 10 countries in the classroom every year
- Topics: Insurance, Consultancy, Risk Management, Finance
- Placement: 91% within 6 months by the Graduation
THE SCHOLARSHIP COMPETITION
Verify your profile
To get a feedback on your CV and know whether your profile is eligible for the Generali - Sastre Scholarship or other grants, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your CV as an attachment.
Amount of the award
The scholarship covers the whole tuition fees (€
22.000) and the board and lodging expenses (€500 for
- Academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in
economics or in a technical subject;
- Good working knowledge of English;
- Citizenship: Eastern Europe countries which have recently joined the European Community: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
How to apply - by August 26, 2018
- Complete the MIRM online Application Form and
type "Yes" in the field "Would you like to apply for a
Scholarship" and insert "Irneri Scholarships" in the
Scholarship list field.
- Upload the requested CV and Motivational Letter,
highlighting also your strengths and achievements related to the
- Submit the Application form* (submitting the Application Form is a non-binding action)
Deadline: APPLICATION PERIOD IS CLOSED