The Public Administration Division is a point of reference in
the Northest of Italy for educational initiatives for
administrative personnel of the region, local entities, public
service administrations, healthcare companies and non-profit
The school works with Public Administration groups providing tailor-made initiatives that respond specifically to the needs of diverse groups.
Each course is planned in collaboration with clients to build curricula that give value to individuals and the organizations they belong to.
Courses take place at the school, or at client headquarters per client request.
Provide practical tools for working better on a day to day
Strengthen managerial knowledge in various areas, guaranteeing an integrated vision of organizational and management processes.
Aid growth of individuals and groups in interpersonal communications and team-working.
Programmes for the Public Sector
- Human Resource Organization and Management
- Managerial Behaviour in Complex Organizational Contexts
- Leadership, Team Building and Conflict Management
- Time Management
- Communications: Internal and External
- Strategic and Cross-cultural communications
- Public Speaking
- Financial Tools and Accounting Principles
- Control systems: Strategic Control,
Management Control, Accounting and
- Project Management
- Project Financing
- Education for Social Cooperatives